|HOME COMPANY INFO|
Do you want lower R & D costs?
Miura Sensor Laboratory, Inc. is a research and development company that can work for developing sensing equipment for your needs.
Our specialties are:
Do you want your business to expand without spending large R&D costs?
We are looking for business partner who has strong sales and manufacturing capability. We develop product, we want you to gain new revenue from this.
We are currently looking for business collaboration with our new products Denbee X and Xa. This product has received Best Product Development Award from Japanese Government. See below:
Non-contact detecting device for hazardous elements
Safety is very important for both consumers and product sellers. Occurrences of contaminated products have been revealed in the market and have harmed people, e.g. lead found in the paint of children’s toys, etc. Sometimes sellers are not aware that these products are contaminated and as a result harm their consumers. They may face huge recalls, lawsuits and bankruptcy. It is important for us to avoid these problems for both consumers and companies.
Denbee Base Model X & Xa
Do you want to educate children to help reduce global warming?
We have developed a new product, Solar Twinsarus. This educational model teaches children solar power generation system. This model generates power from two sources: infrared and visible light. Visual light (solar battery) is commonly used but this model also has infrared ray to create power. This educational project helps reduce carbon emissions and reduces global warming. A better way is needed to decrease oil use for the future.
Sales for this product started Feb. 2009 in Japan. Since then, over 1,000 have been sold. Elementary schools to universities have bought this product for educational purposes. 70% of purchasers have donated to schools, e.g. Rotary, Lions Club, Kiwanis and other charitable organizations. The other 30% has come directly from school’s budget.
It is very important to create green energy. From this principal educational model, children will be able to learn and be excited to take part in our future green development.
Solar Twinsarus is a children’s educational miniature model for teaching solar power generation; a new eco teaching model. It demonstrates two sources of solar power, Infrared and Visible Light, developed by JAXA (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency).►What is the Twin Solar Power Generation?
The twin solar power generation is a power generating system that efficiently uses the sunlight that JAXA (patent pending) invented. In the past, infrared was not being effectively used for solar power generation. This concept is presently being set up in Inner Mongolia where there is good sunlight and continuous research for actual use. Solar Twinsarus is a teaching model using the principle of sunlight combined with cycle power generation system. Solar Twinsarus can provide children solar energy power experience. And children can learn the power generation from sunlight and heat.
►Principle of sunlight heat combined cycle power generation system
The sunlight collected by the lens is separated to "Infrared" which has long wavelength and "Visible light" which has short wavelength. Then electricity is generated by using an independent power generation module. (See right fig.) A separate motor is moved by electricity generated by solar battery and the thermoelectric device by Twinsarus.
Will not work with indoor lighting or on a cloudy day.
►Power Generation Output (at blue sky and approx. 60˚ of the sun from horizontal plane).
► Size and weight
► The power generation experiment
|HOME COMPANY INFO
Copyright © IMC Intertech, LLC . All Rights Reserved.
Total Branding By ALL VISION PRODUCTION
|IMC Intertech, LLC
18 Salinas Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
Tel: 949 916-1816